The Fleece Heatpack is made from soft durable fleece fabric in a multitude of solid colours, filled with 100% natural, cleaned UK wheat and comes with optional French lavender.
A non-invasive way of applying heat (or cool) to a choice of body parts in order to assist in the relief of pain and discomfort caused by menstrual periods, migraines, lower back pain and many others.
The natural grains combined with the fresh aroma of the lavender, provides a relaxing aromatherapy effect in addition to the heat healing properties.
An innovative addition to the design with a 2 channel distribution, allowing for a greater flow of wheat and therefore a more equal distribution of heat preventing the wheat from falling to one side as in other designs.
- 13.5 x 45 cm (5.5 x 17.75 inches)
- Can be used as a warm or cold compress
- Hand made in the UK (Manchester)
- Made using UK cleaned wheat
- Made with French (grown in Provence) Lavender (optional)
- CE certified as a Medical Device CA013851
- Meets the stringent BS8433:2004 Microwaveable Personal Warmers